Connect, Learn, and be Inspired with the Best Cybersecurity Thought leaders on LinkedIn
In the ever-evolving landscape of cybersecurity, staying updated and connected is crucial. LinkedIn is the platform to be on for powerfully relevant content and forming deep connections.
To help you navigate this vast network of expertise, we have curated a list of 50 must-follow cybersecurity influencers on LinkedIn. From industry veterans to emerging voices, this diverse group offers a wealth of knowledge and inspiration. Join the conversation, expand your network, and enhance your understanding of the rapidly changing cybersecurity field.
This is NOT a ranking, just a list of the Cybersecurity Rockstars on LinkedIn that we love!
- Varun Joshi, Security Architect, GoTo
- Nikhil Kanotra, Solutions Architect- Enterprise, AWS
- Sharath Kumar, Principal DevSecOps Engineer, Palo Alto Networks
- Abhay Bhargav, Founder and Chief Research Officer, AppSecEngineer
- Scott Piper Principal Cloud Security Researcher, Wiz
- Chris Farris, Cloud Security Consultant and Evangelist, Prime Harbor Technologies
- Joshua Jebaraj, Cloud Native Security Lead, we45 Inc.
- Ashish Rajan,Host Cloud Security Podcast
- Assaf Rappaport, CEO, Wiz
- Chad Lorenc, CISO/CSO, AWS
- David Linthicum, Chief Cloud Security Officer, Deloitte
- Chris Hughes, CISO, Aquia Inc.
- Mic Merrit, vCISO, Merritt Based
- Deborah Galea, Director, Orca Security
- Anton Chuvakin, Security Advisor at Office of the CISO, Google
- Day Johnson, Detection Engineer, Datadog
- AJ Yawn, Partner In Charge, Product & Innovation, Armanino LLP
- Eugene Kaspersky, CEO, Kapersky
- Keren Elazari, Security Analyst, Leading Cyber Ladies
- Troels Oerting, Board Member, Cybercrypt
- Kristian Gonzales, CTO, Aptum Cloud
- Steven Rodriguez, Security Consultant (Cloud) , Microsoft Azure
- Ashish Kar, VP, Product Management, Araali Networks
- Patrick Garrity, Cybersecurity Researcher / VP of Marketing, Nucleus Security
- Joshua Bregler, Cloud Security Leader, McKinsey & Company
- Matthew Chiodi, Chief Trust Officer, Cerby
- Andy Smith, CMO, Laminar
- Mukhtar Kabir, Sr. Cloud Security Architect, GuidePoint Security
- Anand Prakash, CEO, PingSafe
- Matt Hansen , Senior Cloud Solution Architect, Microsoft
- Cornell MacLellan, Enterprise Cloud Security Advisor, Aqua
- Melinda Marks, Sr. Analyst – Application and Cloud Security, Enterprise Strategy Group
- Sean Connelly, Senior Cybersecurity Architect & TIC Program Manager, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
- Karin Carney, Sr Sales Recruiter, Sysdig
- Eric Egger, Global Director of Sales Development, AppOmni
- Derek Smith, Practice Director of Azure, Trace3
- Jonathan Rau, Security Engineering Technical Leader, Cisco
- Jay Thoden van Velzen, Strategic Advisor, SAP
- Pradeep S. Sandhu, Cloud Security Leader, Deloitte
- Zinet Kemal, Associate Cloud Security Engineer, Best Buy
- Michael Ratemo, Advisory Board Member, SANS Institute
- Shachar Hirshberg, Senior Product Manager, AWS
- Riyaz Walikar, Chief Hacker Kloudle
- Nader Zaveri, Senior Manager - Incident Response & Remediation, Mandiant
- Chris Casel, Regional Sales Director, Waterfall Security Solutions
- Clint Gibler, Founder, tl;dr sec
- John McClure, CISO, Sinclair Inc.
- James Berthoty, Security Engineer, PagerDuty
- Mark ("Phish Toss") Petersen , Executive Board Member, Cloud Security Alliance
- Rajesh Kanumuru, Cloud Security Lead, we45
In this blog post, we present a comprehensive list of 50 cybersecurity influencers that you should follow on LinkedIn. These thought leaders represent various domains within the cybersecurity industry, including investigative journalism, security research, CISO leadership, Educators and Trainers.
From Chad Lorenc and Chris Hughes to Abhay Bhargav and Shachar Hirshberg , each influencer brings unique insights and experiences to the table. By following these influencers, you'll gain access to the latest trends, cutting-edge research, and thought-provoking discussions. Join the conversation, stay informed, and be inspired by this dynamic group of cybersecurity experts.